How to import emails from sent items folder in webmail to MS Outlook
While configuring outlook express/MS Outlook to import files from webmail, items in the sent folder are not downloaded automatically. Items in sent folder remains in the webmail whereas inbox only get downloaded. It is possible to download sent items also by moving mails in the webmail sent folder to the inbox and then creating a message rule in oulook. Let us see how to create rule in MS Outlook to successfully download files in sent folder.
1. Go to tools>Rules Wizard
Select 'Start creating a rule from template'. Now select 'Move new messages from someone.'
2. Now in the rules description box beneath, select 'people or distribution list'
3. In the box on right hand side type your email id.
4. Now select the 'specified' link inside the box.
5. Select the sent items from the list of folders.
6. Select the 'run now' button to move the sent items folder already copied to the inbox.